Park Nicollet earns 2014 Sun Newspaper Reader’s Choice Awards
From pediatrics to orthopedic surgery, Park Nicollet Health Services is well represented on the 2014 Sun Newspapers Reader’s Choice Awards list.
Park Nicollet was selected for a Reader’s Choice Award in several categories including Best Clinic, Best Urgent Care and Best Hospital. Twelve Park Nicollet physicians were also mentioned on the list.
• Best OB/GYN (Apple Valley) – Addie Charlton, WHNP, Park Nicollet Clinic-Burnsville
• Best Pediatrician (Bloomington) – Mary Beth Hanson, CPN, Park Nicollet Clinic-Bloomington
• Best Pediatrician (Eagan) – James Clark, MD, Park Nicollet Clinic-Eagan
• Best Dermatologist (Hopkins & Richfield) – John O’Brien, MD, Park Nicollet Clinic-Carlson Pkwy
• Best Doctor (Excelsior-Shorewood) – Lynn Hagedorn, MD, Park Nicollet Clinic-Carlson Pkwy
Along with the individual awards, Park Nicollet also received several Reader’s Choice Awards for its care at 26 clinics and other care locations in metropolitan and suburban Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.
Park Nicollet Clinics received Reader’s Choice Awards for:
•Best Urgent Care
•Best Orthopedic Surgeon
Methodist Hospital was also named Reader’s Choice for “Best Hospital” and “Best Emergency Room.”
The 2014 Sun Newspapers Reader’s Choice Awards are voted on by readers and given to individuals and businesses that exemplify excellence in their field.