Interview tips for non-clinicians
If your qualifications are a good match for a position at Park Nicollet, you may be contacted to discuss next steps in the recruitment process. If contacted, you can expect to discuss your career interests, work experiences and educational background and any applicable certifications, as well as the schedule or shift that’s ideal for you. After an initial phone conversation, additional steps such as onsite interviewing may occur. A Park Nicollet Recruiter will confirm next steps in the process.
- Review the interview details: date and time, who you are meeting with, directions to the location, etc. to ensure you are on time
- Bring copies of your cover letter and resume (unless instructed otherwise)
- Do research about the company and demonstrate your learning during the interview
- Dress professionally (confirm appropriate attire with your recruiter)
- Have questions prepared to ask during your interview (this is also your opportunity to ensure Park Nicollet is the right fit for you)
- Please note you can check status of your application anytime by logging into your account.
Interpreter services are available for people who are hearing-impaired or whose first language is not English. If you need interpreter services, please notify us during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. At Park Nicollet, we embrace and value a diverse workforce and provide equal opportunity to all job applicants and team members. We will not discriminate against or harass any team member or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
We also participate in E-Verify.