Park Nicollet Foundation's Community Partner grants are made possible by generous donors committed to supporting the health and well-being of the communities served by Park Nicollet clinics and Methodist Hospital.
What does Park Nicollet Foundation fund?
Park Nicollet Health Services recently conducted an intensive Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to determine the most pressing health needs in the communities we serve. Park Nicollet Foundation is relying heavily on the results of the CHNA; its findings have halped the Foundation Board of Directors set a clear focus for our Community Partner grants.
Grant applications addressing the following areas of need will take precedence in our decision making:
- Mental Health
- Seniors - especially transportation and isolation
Secondary or supporting Priorities
- Healthcare access & affordability
- Culturally sensitive care
- Connecting community resources
Obesity concerns were also identified in the CHNA, but fewer funds are available in this area. We are open to proposals addressing other issues, but these will fall into a lower level of consideration.
Strong preference will be given to organizations that are partnering or collaborating with other organizations to maximize the impact or broaden the reach of their programs.
What does Park Nicollet Foundation not fund?
- Projects outside of the Park Nicollet Minneapolis and Western Suburbs service area
- Individuals and their projects
- For-profit organizations
- Political organizations, campaigns, lobbying activities
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Endowment campaigns
- Tickets and raffles
- Benefit fund raisers
- Testimonial and recognition events
How do you apply for a Community Partner grant?
The 2014 Community Partner grant process closed to new applicants on March 29.
The 2015 process will open after the first of the year.
Questions? Contact Libby Lincoln, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-993-7130.