Your support makes it possible for Park Nicollet Foundation to go beyond clinic walls to provide hope, healing and support to our community. Park Nicollet and community programs depend on your continued support and donations – it’s how we care for those who are most in need.
Gifts allow us to enhance the patient and family experience, promote innovation and research, and respond to the health care needs of our community. Each gift, no matter its size, makes a difference.
Gifts can be designated to a variety of programs, including Frauenshuh Cancer Center, Hospice, International Diabetes Center, Jane Brattain Breast Center, Melrose Center, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Struthers Parkinson’s Center, Stroke INSPIRE and Women’s Center.
These programs depend on your continued support and donations – it’s how we care for those who are most in need. Thanks to you and other donors, we raised nearly $5.3 million in 2015 to support these goals. Each gift, no matter its size, makes a difference. With your contribution we can provide:
- No-charge health care to 7,000 children at our four school-based resource centers
- Therapies that support patient well-being, such as music, massage, acupressure, Caring Canines, spiritual care and more
- Community initiatives such as the Growing Through Grief program, First Fill Free, immunizations and NOW! (No Obstacles to Well-being) which brings mental health services to kids in school via telemedicine
- Support groups for patients and families dealing with cancer, Parkinson's disease, stroke, brain injury and eating disorders
- Emergency financial assistance for Park Nicollet employees dealing with sudden economic hardship
Donate online or by printing and mailing a donation form (PDF). Thank you for your gift. Together, we can make a difference.