A league of their own
For more than 50 years, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital Service League has supported care to patients, families and the community. The success of many Methodist Hospital programs and projects are due, in part, to support from Service League.
Through funding and service, Service League supports:
- Community education
- Celebration for Life Gala
- Gifts for patients, flowers at Christmas and Mother’s Day, walker bags and cancer caps
- Grants for the department needs, Methodaires, junior volunteers and more
- Hospital tours for schools and community groups
- New Year's baby stockings for our Family Birth Center
- Park Nicollet Foundation's Tree of Lights and Celebration for Life Gala
- Park Nicollet Frauenshuh Cancer Center hospitality area
- Care Integration (emergency assistance for patients and their families)
- The Gift Shoppe in Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
If you would like to help others and make new friends, we occasionally need help with mailings, knitting and sewing projects and other special projects. Service League membership is open to anyone interested in serving Park Nicollet patients, families and the community. Our annual meeting and luncheon occurs in October and features interesting speakers and opportunities to socialize. Our "Update" newsletter is mailed to members three times a year. For more information, call 952-993-5128.