We value a diverse volunteer force and look forward to learning more about how you would like to help patients, families and staff.
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Commit to a minimum of six months of service for two to four hours weekly, or the equivalent of 100 hours annually
View a sample of our volunteer roles.
- Apply online
- We will evaluate your application and contact you within two to three weeks
- Next steps may include: phone or personal interview, reference check, background study, health screening, orientation and training
Youth volunteer program
At Park Nicollet, we believe in giving children the chance to positively impact their community through volunteer opportunities. More than 70 youth, ages 15 to 18, regularly volunteer their time and make a difference in the lives of our patients and community.
- Gift Shoppe
- Flower delivery
- Aide to nursing staff (16 years or older)
- Information desk (16 years or older)