Become a volunteer
We value a diverse volunteer force and look forward to learning more about how you would like to help patients, families and staff.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Commit to a minimum of 100 hours annually
View a sample of our volunteer roles.
- Apply online (or, apply for summer volunteer opportunities)
- We will evaluate your application and contact you within two to three weeks
- Next steps may include: phone or personal interview, reference check, background study, health screening, orientation and training
Youth volunteer program
At Park Nicollet, we believe in giving children the chance to positively impact their community through volunteer opportunities. More than 70 youth, ages 16 to 18, regularly volunteer their time and make a difference in the lives of our patients and community.
- Gift Shoppe
- Flower delivery
- Aide to nursing staff
- Information desk