This website is intended for prospective volunteers who are in the process of becoming volunteers at Park Nicollet and have already completed the one-on-one interview. If you are not a prospective volunteer and/or have not yet completed the one-on-one interview, or if you were not invited to complete orientation, please do not view the module on this website.
Park Nicollet prospective volunteers have the option of completing New Volunteer Orientation online. To complete New Volunteer Orientation online, you will need to:
- Download and read the Code of Conduct training (for more information, download the Code of Conduct brochure)
- Do not print, sign, and mail the form at the end of training. Continue on the the next module, New Volunteer Orientation.
- Download and view theNew Volunteer Orientation PowerPoint
- If the videos and links aren't working, please try the following:
- Click the Start Slideshow tab along the top of the screen
- Click the From Beginning icon on the left side of the screen
- Complete the New Volunteer Orientation survey that is located at the end of the PowerPoint**
If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or later installed on your computer, you will need to download the PowerPoint Viewer in order to complete the electronic New Volunteer Orientation process. Please visit the following website to download the PowerPoint Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6
If you encounter any problems with the module, please contact Volunteer Services by email, or at 952-993-5086. If you decide you would rather attend an in-person New Voluntter Orientation, please contact Volunteer Services to sign up for a New Volunteer Orientation date.
**Remember: In order to successfully complete the New Volunteer Orientation process, you must view the module, complete, and submit the survery. If we do not receive a completed survey, you will not be considered to have completed New Volunteer Orientation.