Our team can help you with advance care planning and healthcare directives
The Advance Care Planning team consists of doctors, nurses, social workers, chaplains and certified advance care planning facilitators. Our team is committed to helping you with advance care planning and completing a Healthcare Directive that meets your unique needs and wishes.
Out team helps:
- Provide guidance for starting conversations with loved ones
- Refer you to educational resources, such as Honoring Choices Minnesota’s Advance care planning glossary, Advance care planning guide, CPR, Health care agent, help with breathing and tube feeding
- Provide common forms for completing a Minnesota Healthcare Directive
- Check that your Healthcare Directive is clear and complete
- Explain how to maintain, change or cancel your Healthcare Directive
Advance care planning facilitators can meet with you at Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and several Park Nicollet Clinic locations. Sometimes, facilitators are available to meet at your home or care facility. There is no charge for facilitators’ services.