Making your vision a priority
Your eyesight, and the overall health of your eyes, is critical to leading an active life. At Park Nicollet, we are committed to providing you and your family with the highest level of care for your eyes. We work with children and adults of all ages, even caring for premature babies. Whether you need a check up or surgery, we will provide expert, compassionate care.
Helping you see better
At Park Nicollet, our specialists are highly experienced in the latest techniques and surgical procedures to ensure the highest quality care for your eyes.
Our team of eye care professionals consists of ophthalmologists, nurses and anesthesiologists experienced in performing the most complex types of ophthalmic surgical treatments.
Search for our specialists here.
At Park Nicollet, our experienced surgeons are supported by advanced treatment options and the latest technology. We offer a range of comprehensive services to maintain optimal eye health.
- Adult strabismus surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Corneal consultation and transplants
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, including medical and surgical treatments
- Macular degeneration treatment and injections
- Neuro ophthalmology
- Ocuplastic surgery
- Ophthalmic plastic surgery
- Premature babies, infants and pediatric eye care, including diagnosis and treatment of strabismus/amblyopia (crossed or lazy eyes) and tear duct disorders
- Retinal and vitreous consultations and surgery
Ophthalmology - Additional Resources