Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Center is a leader in using the latest cardiac technology to care for you. We offer a full range of treatment options.
- Angioplasty, stenting and other invasive procedures
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Congestive heart failure management
- Diagnostic testing, including stress testing, cardiac imaging, heart rhythm tests, vascular tests and cholesterol profile lab tests
- Heart rhythm management
- Implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD)
- Interventional radiology treatments
- Lead extractions
- Preventative care such as lipid, cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Pulmonary hypertension management
- Radio frequency catheter ablation
- Women’s heart health evaluations
Heart health evaluations
We offer heart health evaluations for only $50 that can identify your risk for heart disease. Call 952-993-2335
to schedule a one-to-one visit with a heart professional to discuss your unique needs. Evaluations include:
- Blood pressure check
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Family history
- Fasting cholesterol, glucose and triglyceride analysis
- Waist circumference
- Weight and height
Evaluations cost $50 and are an out-of-pocket expense. While not covered by insurance, services may be health savings account (HSA) eligible.
Coronary artery calcium scores
We use computerized tomography (CT) heart scans to detect small deposits of calcium in coronary arteries with great accuracy. These calcium deposits add up to reveal your "coronary calcium score” – given as a percentile compared to others of the same age and gender. High scores signify atherosclerotic plaque in your coronary arteries. These plaques can lead to significant problems, including blocked or ruptured arteries.
Coronary artery calcium scores cost $99 and are an out-of-pocket expense. While not covered by insurance, services may be health savings account (HSA) eligible. Call 952-993-2335 to schedule an appointment or learn more.