Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital's Emergency Center’s mission is to provide easy access to quality, efficient emergency care in a professional, compassionate and caring manner. We are certified for Level III trauma care by the State of Minnesota. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and offer a comprehensive range of emergency services.
- 24-hour cardiac cath lab
- Acute care beds available
- Ambulance communications to begin your care before arrival
- Dedicated observation areas to continue your care without hospital admittance
- Intensive care specialists
- Leading-edge care and techniques to stop heart attacks and strokes before they cause permanent damage
- Pediatric care
- Radio communication systems linking Methodist Hospital's emergency center to helicopter and ambulance services across Minnesota
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment
- STEMI receiving area for acute heart attack cases
- Stroke care
- Trauma care
- Triage area, where registered nurses assess patients upon arrival to determine the severity of your medical condition
If you are faced with a life-threatening emergency, or if you are not sure an emergency exists, call 911.
We're committed to accepting all transfers that we can care for safely. Call 952-993-0330.