At Park Nicollet, we treat the entire cardiovascular system – heart, veins, arteries, brain, lungs and kidneys. That’s why we offer a team approach for your care. Our cardiologists, electrophysiologists, neurointerventionalists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, and interventional radiologists work in collaboration every day for your best heart health.
Acute care and services
Preventive care and services
- Angioplasty, stenting and other invasive procedures
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardiac surgery
- Congestive heart failure management
- Diagnostic testing, including stress testing, cardiac imaging, heart rhythm tests, vascular tests and cholesterol profile lab tests
- Heart rhythm management
- Implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD)
- Interventional radiology treatments
- Lead extractions
- Pulmonary hypertension management
- Radio frequency catheter ablation
- Coronary artery calcium scores
- Heart health evaluations
- Lipid, cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Women’s heart screenings
Preventive care helps to keep you healthy and identify problems early, while they are easier to treat. If you have a family history of heart problems or want to learn more about your risk factors, we recommend investing in these services for you and your family:
Heart health evaluations
– Schedule a one-to-one visit with a heart professional to discuss your unique needs and identify your risk for heart disease. Evaluations cost $50 and are an out-of-pocket expense. While not covered by insurance, services may be health savings account (HSA) eligible. Call 952-993-2335 to schedule an evaluation which includes: blood pressure check; body mass index (BMI); family history; fasting cholesterol, glucose and triglyceride analysis; and waist circumference.
Coronary artery calcium scores
– We use computerized tomography (CT) heart scans to detect small deposits of calcium in coronary arteries with great accuracy. These calcium deposits add up to reveal your “coronary calcium score” – given as a percentile compared to others of the same age and gender. High scores signify atherosclerotic plaque in your coronary arteries. These plaques can lead to significant problems, including blocked or ruptured arteries. Coronary artery calcium scores cost $99 and are an out-of-pocket expense. While not covered by insurance, services may be health savings account (HSA) eligible. Call 952-993-2335 to schedule an appointment or learn more.