Giving to Melrose Center
At Melrose Center, treatment in medical, nutritional, psychological and behavioral care is designed to empower patients towards a full recovery and find purpose, balance and meaning in life. Generous donors make this outstanding care possible.
Your gift helps
You can give hope to people with eating disorders. Your contribution will help us:
- Deliver the highest-quality patient care
- Put research to work serving patients
- Educate professionals about eating disorders
- Offer community outreach and education
- Provide therapies that support well-being
Celebrate someone who has made an impact on your life. Tribute gifts help you:
- Honor someone you cherish
- Celebrate a special occasion
- Express your concern
- Acknowledge a care team member
When you make a tribute gift, we will send a beautiful card in honor or memory of the person you name. Thank you for helping to restore lives.
The impact of giving
To find out more about how your donation helps us improve well-being for patients, families and communities, check out our 2015 community impact report.
To make a gift, visit our online donation page, print and mail a donation form or call us at 952-993-5023.