Do I have an eating disorder?
If you are worried about how you or someone you care about eats, we are here for you. These questions can help answer if there is a possibility of an eating disorder.
- Do you make yourself sick because you feel uncomfortably full?
- Do you worry you have lost control over how much you eat?
- Have you recently lost more than 15 pounds in a three-month period?
- Do you believe yourself to be fat when others say you are too thin?
- Would you say that food dominates your life?
Adapted from the Scoff Questionnaire by Morgan, Reid & Lacy-BMJ, 1999.
If you answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions, you may be at risk for an eating disorder. Melrose Center can help. Our dedicated teams can evaluate your condition and recommend additional help.
Call 952-993-6200 to talk with someone who can help.