Designed With Healing In Mind
We have been successfully treating patients with eating disorders for more than 25 years as Methodist Hospital Eating Disorders Institute. In March 2009, under our new name of Park Nicollet Melrose Institute, we opened our new 67,000-square foot facility in St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
Dedicated to treating eating disorders within the community, Melrose Institute is a safe, comfortable place for healing. The soothing atmosphere and therapeutic healing garden help with relaxation, practicing effective coping skills and reducing anxiety, depression and obsessive thoughts.
- Care managers provide a single point of contact for families, patients and providers
- Design flow creates effective appointments and less wait time
- Team-based approach to patient care
- 30-bed inpatient unit
- Capacity to care for more than 1,300 patients
- Fitness center
- Healing garden and chapel
- Nine residential beds
- Resource center for patient education