Park Nicollet Women’s Center is a beautiful, comfortable new facility that offers the range of services and high-quality care that all women deserve.
But some women have barriers that keep them from getting the care they need. We know low income, transportation barriers, cultural differences and other challenges can get in the way of good health.
Fortunately, compassionate community members and donors are helping to ensure all women in our community have access to this revolutionary concept in health care.
Comfort and Care Fund
The Comfort and Care Fund underwrites programs and services for patients and families, providing them at significantly reduced rates or free of charge. The programs provide important enhancements to the patient and family experience, offering comfort, support and healing, such as:
- Reference and support materials for patients and families
- Integrative health services, including aromatherapy, massage and reiki
Women’s Innovation and Transformation Fund
The Women’s Innovation and Transformation Fund supports patient education, innovative programming and partnerships that address women’s health needs in the community, including:
- Scholarships for women who cannot afford prenatal, childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Women’s health education on a variety of topics including nutrition, preventive care, body image, menopause, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and more
- Grief support for families who suffer fetal loss
- Culturally relevant care, multilingual materials and curriculum
- Community outreach services
Mammo a-go-go Community Support Fund
The Mammo a-go-go Community Support Fund provides mobile screening mammograms, copay assistance and additional diagnostic services to women in need. Our mobile mammography unit serves uninsured and underinsured women on-site at community partner locations, eliminating transportation barriers to accessing care.
The Impact of Giving
To find out more about how your donation helps us improve well-being for patients, families and communities, check out our 2015 community impact report (PDF).
To make a gift, visit our online donation page, print and mail a donation form (PDF) or call us at 952-993-5023