At Park Nicollet, our surgeons are experienced at performing complex cranial and spinal procedures. Neurosurgery uses minimally-invasive techniques for removing benign and malignant brain tumors and treating common spinal disorders. This means shorter surgical times, shorter stays in the hospital and better outcomes. We offer a comprehensive range of surgical and non surgical services.
- Cranial surgery
- Craniotomy for brain tumor removal, hemorrhage, trauma, hydrocephalus, microvascular decompression, chiari malformation, aneurysm repair and abscess
- Decompression, lumbar spine
- Laminectomy (unilateral, cervical, extensive)
- Minimally-invasive spinal surgery
- Spinal fusion (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Spinal surgery