A Comparative Study of Augmentin and Beepen VK in the Treatment of Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcal Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis.
A Randomized, Multi-Center, Comparison of the Efficacy of Two Antibiotics in the Treatment of Pediatric Patients with Acute Otitis Media with Effusion. Co-Investigator, 1991
Robert Karasov, MD – 3
Comparison of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of One vs. Two Injections of New Production Lots of Oka/Merck Varicella Vaccine in Healthy Children.
Co-Investigator, 1992 with Merck, Sharp & Dohme Research Laboratories
Otitis Media Quality Assurance Study, unpublished.
Efficacy of Soy Formula Feedings in Milk Intolerant Infants
Investigator, 1993, Ross Laboratories
- Graft DF, Rikhus JS, Sveum RJ, Allen RD, Karasov RS Assessment of beta-2 agonist metered dose inhaler abuse in children using claims data, Pediatric Asthma Allergy and Immunology 1994; 8:131.
- Karasov RS. Paraganliomatosis with numerous catecholamine-producing tumors, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, 1982;57:590-595.
- Erickson PR, Herzberg MC, Anderson R, Karasov R. Antibiotic resistant Streptoccocus sanguis isolated from pedodontic plaque. School of Dent, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 55455/Park Nicollet Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN 55416.
1 ADR/AADR Abstract.
- Heubi J, Karasov R, Reisinger K, Blatter M, Rosenberg L, Vanderhoof J, Darden P, Safier J, Martin T, Euler A Randomized multicenter trial documenting the efficacy and safety of a lactose-free and a lactose-containing formula for term infants, Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 2000;100 (2):212-217.
- Kaplan E, Johnson, Ferrieri P, Johnson S, Karasov R. Variables affecting a clinical trial of treatment of group A streptococcal pharyngitis: Amoxicillin/Clavulanate compared with penicillin, Abstracts of the 33rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, October 17-20, 1993.
- Karasov RS. Helping the Healer of Israel: Perspectives of a Jewish Physician. In Dorff EN, Newman LE, eds. Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: Body. 2008, pp 86-92, JPS Publishing, Philadelphia