At Park Nicollet Foundation, we are partnering to build healthy lives. We use philanthropy to enhance the patient and family experience, promote innovation and research, and respond to the health care needs of our community. We distributed nearly $2.6 million in 2013 to support these goals.
Charities Review Council
Park Nicollet Foundation meets all 27 accountability standards of the Charities Review Council. These standards represent sound principles and practices, and reflect the best thinking of hundreds of philanthropic and nonprofit leaders.
Your support to the Park Nicollet Foundation Annual Campaign makes it possible for Park Nicollet to go beyond clinic walls to respond to the increasing community health needs. Because of donor contributions we have been able to provide:
- No-charge health care to 5,000 children at our four community clinics
- Therapies that support patient well-being, such as music, massage, acupressure, Caring Canines, spiritual care and more
- Community initiatives such as the Growing Through Grief program, Community Clinics for youth, First Fill Free, immunizations, and the newly launched NOW! - No Obstacles to Wellness program which will bring mental health services to youth via telemedicine
- Support groups for patients and families dealing with cancer, Parkinson's disease, stroke, brain injury and eating disorders
- Park Nicollet's innovative Women's Center, which will provide comprehensive healthcare for women at every stage of life
- Emergency financial assistance for Park Nicollet employees dealing with sudden economic hardship
Make an online donation or learn more about our Annual Campaign.
Partnering to build healthy lives.
Click here to make your online contribution. Gifts can be designated to an area of your choice or specifically to these nursing funds: Sarah Harrison Knight Fund, Ruth Berglund Fund, Roxanna Gapstur Nursing Leadership of Excellence Fund or Nursing Education Endowment Fund.