Summer volunteer openings: applications will be accepted from April 15th - May 15th
Applications for our summer volunteer program will be accepted between April 15th and May 15. The summer application will only be accessible during this month-long period, so please plan accordingly.
After you have submitted an application, you will need to complete an on-site interview (including a background check for those 18+ years of age), and you will also need to have a health assessment completed. Both of these steps must be completed before June 1st. If you do not complete these onboarding steps before then, you will not be able to volunteer in the summer program. To apply, fill our an application by following this link.
Qualifications for the summer volunteer program:
1. Applicants must be at least 15 years of age before the May 15th application cut-off date.
2. The summer volunteer program runs from May/June - August. Volunteer shift are flexible depending on applicant's schedule. If you will be gone during the summer for more than two weeks, please do not apply.
3. Health assessments are administered by our Employee Occupational Health Services office at the Methodist Hospital. Typically, applicants complete the on-site interview and health assessment on the same day.
4. Due to high applicant volumes, we are unable to guarantee a volunteer position for every applicant.
5. Please allow one week after the May 15th application deadline to hear from our office regarding scheduling an on-site interview.