Summer volunteer program
Applications for our summer volunteer program will only be accepted between April 1st and April 30th.
After we have received your application, you will complete an interview, health assessment and background check. All of these steps must be done before June 1st. If you do not complete these steps before June 1, you will not be able to volunteer in the summer program. To apply, fill out an application.
1. Must be at least 16 years old by April 30th.
2. The summer program runs from June-August. We will work with you to find a schedule that fits your and our patients’ needs. If you will be gone for more than two weeks during the summer, we will not be able to place you, and ask that you please not apply.
3. Your health assessment will take place at Methodist Hospital. Typically, you can expect to complete the interview and health assessment on the same day. Finger printing, as required by the background check, will take place off-site on a different day and time.
4. We are unable to guarantee a volunteer position for every applicant.
5. Please allow one week after the April 30th application deadline to hear from our office about scheduling an interview.