Your health is a big priority to us
Your health is our top priority. To support your continuous well-being, Park Nicollet Health Care Products partners with our medical experts to provide doctor-recommended products and services. From treating acute short-term conditions to chronic lifelong diseases, we offer a variety of products at our clinic-based stores.
Shop online from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Putting nursing moms and babies first
Enjoy a unique breastfeeding experience with a little help from Park Nicollet Breastfeeding Center. This is your one-stop shop for products, support and education for all your breastfeeding needs. Our lactation consultants, who are also registered nurses, act as coaches to moms. We are proud to offer this service to all mothers, not just those who deliver at Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital.
For product and billing information, call 952-993-3121
To schedule a lactation consultant appointment, call 952-993-5124
Clear vision without boundaries
At Park Nicollet Contact Lens Store, our highly-trained eye care team provides expert care. Contact lens choices include soft, disposable and gas permeable materials. Our technicians specialize in the fit, evaluation and follow-up care of traditional, custom, tinted, multifocal and medically necessary lenses for all prescriptions.
Call 952-993-1512 to place an order; call 952-993-3150 to schedule an eye exam.
Self-care products for everyday living
We offer common and specialized healthcare products that are competitively priced and recommended by doctors and clinicians. Our highly-trained product specialists will help you with selection, fittings and usage. You also will receive expert billing assistance for prescription items.
- Adaptive aids
- Bathroom equipment
- Canes, crutches, walkers and accessories
- Compression stockings and foot care products
- Exercise, relaxation items and cushions
- Health books and cookbooks
- Medical dressings, tape and bandages
- Nebulizers and accessories
- Orthopedic products including binders, braces, slings, belts and more
- Ostomy supplies
Call 952-993-1330 to learn about all the products we currently have available.
Hear better here
At Park Nicollet Hearing Center & Store, our audiologists provide the highest level of professional, clinic-based hearing care for all ages, including product training and support. We offer a full line of products from nationally-renowned hearing aid manufacturers to fit your individual needs.
- Amplified alarm clocks and telephones
- Amplifiers for television, group listening and stethoscopes for use with or without hearing aids
- Batteries and accessories
- Comprehensive diagnostics assessments
- Custom ear molds, swim plugs and hearing protection
- Hearing aid evaluations and follow-up care
- Personalized product recommendations and fittings
- Repairs and billing assistance
Call 952-993-1880 for product information or to schedule an audiologist appointment.
Comforting cancer care products
We offer extensive products and services that cater to the needs of patients with cancer and their families – especially those affected by breast cancer. Our expert, caring and compassionate product specialists offer one-on-one service, consultations and private bra and breast-form fittings. We also offer billing assistance.
- Breast prosthesis, shapers and bras
- Gifts, books and CDs
- Pain, comfort and relaxation products
- Post-surgical camisoles
Call 952-993-3121 for product information or to schedule a bra or breast-form fitting.
Frames to fit your style, face and budget
From trendy looks to traditional styles, we have what you need to improve your vision. Our highly trained opticians will partner with your ophthalmologist or optometrist to help you see more clearly.
- Frame selection for every style and budget; frames start at $69
- Value packages (includes frames and lenses) start at $99
- High-quality, precision Zeiss lenses
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
- Safety and specialty lenses, including computer glasses
- Reading glasses and accessories
For more information, call 952-993-1940, or to schedule an eye exam, call 952-993-3150.
Helping you move forward
High-quality orthotic and prosthetic products can help make daily living easy and comfortable. Our highly-experienced professionals can help you find the right solution for your needs. A referral is required, so ask your doctor to refer you to Park Nicollet Orthotics and Prosthetics.
- Disabilities and rehabilitation
- Foot orthotics, shoes and modifications
- Lower and upper prosthetic devices
- Lower and upper limb orthotics
- Pediatric cranial remolding helmets
Call 952-993-5040 to learn more.
Your prescription for timesaving convenience
Our clinic-based pharmacies offer you many prescription and over-the-counter products. Our pharmacists are part of an integrated care team. Ask your Park Nicollet doctor to send your prescription directly to the pharmacy and pick it up on your way out.
- Free mail-out option
- Competitive prices
- 24/7 refill line
Call 952-993-3148 for location information and hours.
Helping you put your best face forward
At Park Nicollet Skin Care, our highly-skilled estheticians can help resolve your skin problems. From blemishes to acne to reducing signs of aging, we are trained in doing deep repair at the cellular level. We also can assist you in finding products and services for vibrant, healthy skin.
- Chemical peels
- Skin care products, including Glominerals, Glyderm, Image Skincare, Kinerase, La Roche-Posay, Obagi and Topix Pharmaceuticals.
To schedule an appointment, call our St. Louis Park clinic at 952-993-3504.
Letting you rest night after night
At Park Nicollet Sleep Store, our continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) doctors help with sleep disorders often associated with chronic disease. We provide many nonsurgical and competitively-priced products.
- Non-prescription sleep aids, including specially formed pillows, non-allergenic items, nasal sprays, herbal masks, breathing devices and more
- Prescription products, including a complete line of CPAP equipment, supplies and accessories
- Private, comfortable setting for fittings and consultations
- Suggestions for equipment placement and assurance that products will help with your sleep disorder
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Meadowbrook location at 952-993-5928 or Shakopee at 952-993-7850.