Specialized health care for women at Park Nicollet
Designed for women’s busy lives, you’ll find care, comfort and convenience at the Women's Center in St. Louis Park. We bring the services you use to a single location so you can address multiple needs in one simple visit. Our compassionate teams have specific training and experience in women's health. We partner with you to provide personalized, expert care in a relaxing, healing environment.
Need help with an appointment decision or have other questions? Our women’s health navigator can assist you with making appointments and accessing services across our entire system.
Services at the Women’s Center
Park Nicollet’s Women’s Center offers more than 15 preventive and specialty care services under one roof, making it easy for women, moms and new moms to get the care they need. Our services include:
- Gynecologic care – wellness exams, contraception and birth control, problem periods, menopause and more
- Obstetric care – preconception planning, prenatal care, high risk pregnancy management and ultrasound, vaginal and cesarean delivery, VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean)
- Midwifery – wellness exams, contraception and birth control, prenatal care, labor and vaginal delivery, VBAC, breastfeeding support
- Urogynecology – evaluation and treatment for incontinence and other bladder and pelvic floor conditions
- Gynecologic oncology – evaluation and treatment of gynecologic cancers
- All-in-one appointments that include a women’s wellness exam and if needed, a mammogram, eye exam, lab work and immunizations
- See all of our health care services
Where can I schedule my appointment?
The Women’s Center is located in St. Louis Park on the Methodist Hospital and Specialty Center Campus. You can also get Ob/Gyn care at our nine other clinic locations:
To schedule an appointment at the Women’s Center, or any of our other Ob/Gyn clinic locations, call 952-993-3282.