Park Nicollet Women's Center
The Women’s Center in St. Louis Park was designed for busy women. You get care, comfort and convenience, and we bring all the services to you – in one location. This means you can address multiple needs in one visit. We offer a full range of women’s health services, including:
- Obstetrics and prenatal care
- Gynecology and urogynecology
- Birth control
- Incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
Do you need help with an appointment decision or have other questions? Our women’s health navigator can help you make appointments throughout our care system.
Women’s health clinic services
Our compassionate teams have specific training and experience in women's health. We partner with you to provide personalized, expert care in a relaxing, healing environment. Our services include:
- Obstetric care – preconception planning, prenatal care, genetic screening, midwife services, support during labor and delivery, vaginal birth, C-section, vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC), postpartum support, and more
- Gynecology care – annual exams and wellness exams, HPV and hepatitis B vaccines, treatment for heavy periods (including NovaSure or Thermachoice), short-term and permanent birth control options (including IUDs and Essure), menopause management, and more
- Urogynecology care – pelvic floor disorders, treatment of pelvic pain, recurring UTIs, incontinence, bladder infection, overactive bladder, and more
- Midwife support – wellness exams, labor and vaginal delivery support (including VBAC), breastfeeding support, and more
- Gynecology cancer care – evaluation and treatment of cancers in the reproductive system, including cancer of the ovaries, uterus and cervix
To best serve busy women, the Women’s Center offers all-in-one appointments. These visits include a wellness exam and other care you may need. Your visit can include a mammogram, eye exam, lab work and vaccines.
See the full list of services we offer.
Where can I schedule my appointment?
The Women’s Center is located in St. Louis Park on the Methodist Hospital and Specialty Center Campus. You can also get OB-GYN care at our nine other clinic locations:
To schedule an appointment at the Women’s Center, or any of our other OB-GYN clinic locations, call 952-993-3282.