The mission of Park Nicollet Foundation is to respond to and support the health, healing and learning of those we serve. Our special events
help generate philanthropic support to enhance the patient and family experience, promote innovation and research, and respond to the healthcare needs of our community. We distributed nearly $2.4 million in 2012 to support these goals.
Charities Review Council
Park Nicollet Foundation meets all 27 accountability standards of the Charities Review Council. These standards represent sound principles and practices, and reflect the best thinking of hundreds of philanthropic and nonprofit leaders.
Your support to the Park Nicollet Foundation Annual Campaign makes it possible for Park Nicollet to go beyond clinic walls to respond to the increasing community health needs. Because of donor contributions we have been able to provide:
- No-charge healthcare to 5,000 children at our four community clinics
- Grief support and education to more than 450 students who have lost a loved one
- Patient-centered services, such as music therapy, support groups and nutrition education
- Enhanced access for children needing immunizations in 25 area school districts
- Research to improve patient care and treatment options
Make an online donation or learn more about our Annual Campaign.
Changing lives, together